Reduced rates are available for:
- Full-time Students enrolled in a college or university;
- Persons doing for the first time an internship or studies of postgraduate medical training up to specialization.
Reduced rates are NOT available for part-time students, post-doctoral and PhD candidates with an income, and others that cannot meet the requirements.
Proof of status is required to finalise registration.
The mandatory requirements for a valid Proof of Status:
- It must be issued in English;
- It must be issued on official hospital or university letterhead;
- The date of issue has to be not older than 6 months starting from the registration date;
- It must display the applicant’s full name and date of birth (the applicant must be under 30 years of age);
- It must mention the beginning and the end of the residency (for residents only);
- It has to be signed by the head of department (hospital or academic institution) confirming the full-time status of the applicant;
- It has to include the following head of department’s details: full name, department, email address and telephone number;
Please, also take into consideration the following:
- The conference organizing team will have to review it and approve it;
- Invalid Proof of Status cannot be accepted.